This week has been crazy busy so sorry for not posting sooner. Jellybean received her 1 month shots (don’t ask me how she got so big), I started working for my dad and I am trying to get back into the swing of “normalcy” (though is that really a thing?) When I asked my husband last week what he wanted for dinner or something I hadn’t made in a while his response was beef stroganoff. It’s a rather easy meal to make, on Sunday I chopped up all of my mushrooms during meal prep, pulled my cooked ground beef from the freezer and went out to the garden to cut some rosemary so it could dry. Down into the basement I went to our food storage area and grabbed pasta and mushroom soup so all I needed to buy at the grocery store was sour cream. What a win in my book, sour cream was on sale for $1.25. Woo-hoo!!
So back to the recipe we go. How to make beef stroganoff.
- 1 package ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 box of spaghetti noodles OR 1/2 a bag of egg noodles (your choice)
- 1 container mushrooms, sliced
- spices: sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, rosemary
- cook pasta according to package
- brown your ground beef and drain fat (its already unhealthy enough)
- cook your mushrooms with your meat
- add spices (1 tbsp of each and 2 sprigs of diced rosemary)
- turn off heat and add in the mushroom soup and sour cream.
- mix in pasta and serve!