This week I called my mom to find out how she always made her chicken salad. We talked on the phone for a little while before Jellybean woke up from her nap. I will take any suggestions people have on getting a newborn to nap anywhere other than on me. Its getting a little ridiculous (at least she sleeps in a crib at night). Anyways, I remixed her classic recipe and made it my own.
- 3 pink lady apples, cubed
- 1 bunch of green onions thinly sliced
- 4 stalks of celery thinly sliced
- 1/2 of a rotisserie chicken, cubed (I used the other half for dinner this week)
- 1/2 cup craisins (dried cranberries)
- 1 and a little cups of mayo
- sea salt, pepper and of course paprika
Mix all ingredients together! Easy and super tasty.